Just watch this interview with Fred Rogers:
Isn't it wonderful how he starts asking Charlie Rose questions, with what appears to be such genuine concern? It's as if we're watching a private counseling session rather than an interview. (He was a ordained Presbyterian minister, after all.) I'll even admit to getting a little choked up as I watched it.
- The baptizing Christ
- The essentials of Orthodox spirituality
- The historical development of Orthodox spiritualit...
- Cut military spending, strengthen diplomacy and th...
- Pray for peace.
- A God who turns the other cheek
- What have you learned?
- This mountain will be thrown into the sea.
- War's a banker, flesh his gold
- The voice of the Lord speaks
- Mister Rogers, the saint
- Brief thoughts on self-denial
- The Christmas wars are a failure of hospitality
- The Angelus: A Christ-Centered Marian Prayer
- Follow-up on healing and acceptance
- ▼ December (15)